Koepon Holding is a dynamic, innovative player in the global dairy industry, working each day to improve profitability for modern dairy and beef producers throughout the world.
At Koepon everything starts with the customer. Modern dairy and beef producers want a trouble-free, profitable herd they are proud of.
Koepon Holding makes this goal possible with high-quality products, solution-focused advice and most importantly, with their well trained and motivated employees who have a passion for their job and for the industry.More about Koepon
Koepon Holding is building long-term relationships with its customers by creating added value for them. It is improving the profitability of the herds : by supplying reliable genetics and high-quality service and products concerning reproduction and management.
We have an immediate opening for the position of
(Junior) ControllerThe role is part of the finance department and the position will report to the Manager of Finance. We are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to work in a dynamic international organization and that helps us to achieve our goals. We will work together on your personal development plan to enhance your knowledge, and skills, as well as help you to take the next step in your career. You will work together with colleagues from our office in Feerwerd, but you will also work with our country managers and staff that work abroad. This position requires flexibility and the candidate should have outstanding communication skills. Regular visits to our offices in Germany and Poland will be part of the job. Primary Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements of our companies in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland, including interpreting results, comparing performance with forecasts and budgets.
- Assist with the preparation of management reports, including budgeting and forecasting Cash flow projections
- Support tax return completion
- Preparation of working papers to support external audits
- Special projects relating to new business initiatives, acquisitions or integration
- Evaluating and updating internal audit controls
- Assessing internal processes and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Candidate holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in financial education
- Three to five years of work experience
- Experience with ERP systems (JDE / SAP) preferred
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing excellent customer service
- Must be able to work under pressure from multiple demands
- Willingness to travel
9950 AA Winsum
9892 PK Feerwerd
- +31 (0)594 620 980
- +31 (0)594 620 981