Koepon Holding is a dynamic, innovative player in the global dairy industry, working each day to improve profitability for modern dairy and beef producers throughout the world.
At Koepon everything starts with the customer. Modern dairy and beef producers want a trouble-free, profitable herd they are proud of.
Koepon Holding makes this goal possible with high-quality products, solution-focused advice and most importantly, with their well trained and motivated employees who have a passion for their job and for the industry.More about Koepon
Koepon Holding is building long-term relationships with its customers by creating added value for them. It is improving the profitability of the herds : by supplying reliable genetics and high-quality service and products concerning reproduction and management.
Alta Genetics Inc. is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position ofBusiness Development and Innovation Manager.
This role will be based out of our Koepon Holdings office in the Netherlands (Feerwerd, Groningen).Primary Responsibilities The Business Development and Innovation Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge regarding current market conditions. The main responsibilities are:
- Identify, source, analyze and create business growth opportunities
- Develop relations / partnerships with assigned customers and strategic partners, in order to generate solutions and new business
- Introduce new products and services and support the sales of new products and services
- Develop and execute sales plans and forecasts by evaluating customer needs, market conditions and competitor analysis
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through networking and direct prospecting
- Utilize proven sales methods to identify and solicit potential clients for future work
- Use creative and effective thinking to execute and generate results
- Effectively negotiate and close new business opportunities
- Support the CEO and his/her management team on strategic projects
- Responsible for a professional and transparent communication between the different divisions and stakeholders
- Probe innovative trends and technologies that can benefit the business
- Experience in solution/consulting sales is beneficial
- 5+ years' experience in the area of business development
- Post-secondary education, preferably an MBA or MSc. Degree in Business Economics or a similar field
- Experience in strategic marketing, and selling strategic products
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, negotiate and close new business
- Previous experience with financial modelling and analytics is ideal
- Highly developed organizational and planning skills, time management skills and written/oral communications skills
- Candidate must be fully fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Project management experience is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
9950 AA Winsum
9892 PK Feerwerd
- +31 (0)594 620 980
- +31 (0)594 620 981